SoundGuard™ Certified Cork Underlayment
Note: You have the option to install our certified cork under all of our flooring options. If you choose to install it over concrete, please ensure to use a moisture barrier underneath.
- Each sheet of cork underlayment measures 2 ft. x 3 ft. x 1/4 in or 1/2 in.,
- You can purchase them by the exact sq. footage you need.
- Natural cork is an outstanding sound barrier for all types of flooring, including ceramic and porcelain tile, stone, marble, engineered hardwood, and laminate. Besides being an environmentally friendly option, cork is also a healthy choice. It is naturally anti-allergenic and contributes to creating healthy indoor air quality.
- Natural cork underlayment is compatible with tile, porcelain, stone, laminate, SupremeCORE SPC and engineered click wood floors
- Natural cork underlayment provides both sound reduction and crack isolation
- Provides cushioning, sound reduction, and crack isolation
- Cork underlayment does not require an overlap as it is not a moisture barrier
- Crack isolation protection resists substrate cracks from coming through and cracking tile
- Naturally anti-allergenic, cork contributes to creating a healthy indoor air quality
- 1/4" Cork STC rating of 56 and IIC rating of 62
- 1/2" Cork IIC rating of 76